Jospeh's First Tooth

Friday, January 29, 2010


For the past few days Joseph has been pretty fussy and clenching his jaw. I could never tell if he was hungry, tired, wanting to play, wanting to be held, or what. Well today I figured it out. He was clenching his jaw again, so I thought to myself "maybe he's teething". Since my hands were freezing cold, I decided to let him chew on my fingers to relieve his pain. That's when I felt his first little tooth. I wasn't really expecting him to get a tooth so soon since Rosie was 11 months when her first tooth appeared. I guess that's yet another difference between them. Now all I have to do is pray that he won't bite me.

Me Ka Aloha

- Elisabeth

1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I should mention that he actually got 2 teeth. No wonder he was so miserable.