My Very First Blog Post

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome one and all to my very first blog post. I decided to start a blog as a way to document and remember exciting things that happen in my life, my beautiful life. First, let me introduce myself. I'm a 26 year old Canadian Girl (although American by birth certificate, but mostly raised in Canada). I am married to the man of my dreams, David, and have 2 beautiful children, Rosie and Joseph (There will probably be a few more children some day). I am a stay at home mom, and love every second of it.

I decided to name my blog "Life is Beautiful" for 2 reasons. First, life really is beautiful. My father said it perfectly the other day on the phone. "You sound very content." It's true, I am. Love life and life will love you back. Love others and others will love you back. Second, my most very favorite movie is "La Vie Est Belle" or "Life is Beautiful". If you haven't seen this movie, do. You will LOVE it! My blog address is "Me ka aloha" which means "with love" in Hawaiian. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Hawaii. If a genie ever granted my 3 wishes, you better believe one of them would be to live in Hawaii forever. I dreamed of going there my whole life and finally had the chance to go on my honeymoon. I will for sure be posting more about Hawaii and my love for it later. Stay tuned it's going to be exciting.

I'm not really sure who will be reading this blog, but to whom ever does, I hope you enjoy it.

0 comments: