Sundays are Beautiful

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Each week I always look forward Sunday. Sunday is the day we go to church and have family time. We don't go shopping, work, or watch much TV. It truly is a day of rest for my family. Today, my parents and brother Michael and sister Gabrielle, and niece Rowan came over for dinner. Mom is helping make a new cover for the glider in Rosie's room, so when she was here she got started. When it's done, I'll post some before and after pictures. It's going to be great, just you wait and see.

Well since it's the end of a fabulous week, I thought I'd share some funny things my kids did.

Yesterday, Dave decided to put up the flower wall lamp he bought at Ikea, in Rosie's room. She didn't notice it at first, but when she did she got so excited. She started giggling and shaking and waving her arms. She kept on say "Oh flower!" She got herself so worked up that she actually threw up a little. Haa haa haaa, it's so cute to see how excited she gets about home decor :)

Today I was nursing Joseph he started to clench his fists and push his feet against the sofa arm rest. He also began to clench his jaw and stare at me with wide eyes. I was wondering what was going on. Then I started laughing... "Joseph, are you having a poop?" Yup, that's exactly what he was doing and when he was done he started smiling. Haa haa haaaa, oh Joseph, only you can make poop so dang cute :)

I believe in cherishing even the smallest moments in life and finding humor in everything... like poop and puke.

Me Ka Aloha!
- Elisabeth

0 comments: