Is it March Already?!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You've probably been wondering where I've been for the last 2 weeks, right? I can't believe it's March already and spring is around the corner (hopefully). Well, I've been busy watching the Olympics and dealing with sleep deprived, teething kids. It's been a busy/fun 2 weeks and I love the Olympics more than ever. Since the Olympics were in Vancouver BC, there were commercials, and amazing segments featuring the beauty of Canada. Even though I'm technically an American, I AM PROUD TO BE CANADIAN! Seriously, the Olympics made Canada look so pretty and a wonderful place to be. There was one particular commercial that they always played during the Olympics (for Rona) and it gave me goose bumps - for real because the landscape and nature scenes were incredible. The Olympics made me want to A) visit every province, especially British Columbia B) buy a Canada sweater (but they were all sold out) C) get back to nature, in home decor, fashion, food, cleaning products, leisure, etc. D) buy a house with a large property with trees and maybe even waterfront in a smaller town with a strong community, E) encourage my kids to achieve their dreams. I'm sure if you've been watching too, you know what I'm talking about that. Any way, I found some super cute houses in Presque Ile Provincial, and Sandbanks Provincial Park that could honestly be my dream house. They were around $400 000 and they were waterfront properties with at least 4 bedrooms. If we were rich... man I'd buy one right now. I guess that's the goal for the future ;)

0 comments: