American Idol top 16

Thursday, March 4, 2010


It may or may not surprise you that I am a huge American Idol fan. I have been from the beginning and I've been pretty good at picking the winner (or runner up) right from the start. Two years ago everyone thought David Archuletta was going to win, and to be honest, I thought he might too. However, the week that David Cook sang "Hello" which was during the top 20 or something like that, I remember saying "this guy is awesome. I hope he wins" and he did. Last year, during the top 12 week Kris Allen sang "Remember the time" and I thought he was amazing. The focus at the time was on Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey, but I thought Kris was amazing, even though nobody even knew who I was talking about. Even Access Hollywood had their predictions for top 5 guys and Kris wasn't even on the list. Any way, week by week Kris got better and better until he won! I wish I had wrote down my early prediction, so this year that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Tonight is the night that 2 girls and 2 guys are going to be eliminated. Here's my predictions for who will be voted off. Girls: Paige Miles, Lacey Brown, or Didi Benami (too bad because I liked her in Hollywood week - if it were up to me, she'd be in the top 10). I haven't been paying too much attention to the girls this year so I might be a little off. Guys: John Park, Todrick Hall, or Aaron Kelly. For sure John Park will be voted off, he just doesn't have "it".

Here's my predictions for top 5 girls: Katelyn Epperly, Crystal Bowersox, Siobhan Magnus... and ummm ummm this is a tough one, let me get back to you after tonight.

Top 5 guys: Casey James, Alex Lambert, Tim Urban, Lee Dewyze, and Andrew Garcia (not necessarily in that order).

Dave thinks Casey James is going to win the whole thing, but he doesn't have the best track record.

What do YOU think?

Me Ka Aloha
-Elisabeth

0 comments: