I must say "come on" a lot...

Friday, July 30, 2010

When Rosie was a little over 1 year old, she'd wake up in the morning and I'd bring her into my bed to cuddle for a while. She'd always do the sign language for "eat" and say "com'on" (with a New York accent haa haa). She would also say it when she wanted to go to the park "come oooon!"

Now that Joseph is talking a bit, he also says "come on" but without the New York accent. I actually don't know what he wants when he says it, but I have heard him say it a lot when he's playing.

In other news, Rosie and Joseph are sharing a room now (hurray I have my own room back!) They're doing great! I thought they would wake each other up a million times a night but they've been sleeping like little angels! I single handedly moved all the furniture in my bedroom around once the playpen was gone and made my room look beautiful! Now all I need is something to hang on the walls and maybe a homemade quilt... yes... a quilt for sure!

Today Joseph woke up around 8am and I grabbed him before he woke his sister. I brought him into bed with me and he actually cuddled for 1 whole hour!! When Rosie woke, she came into bed a cuddled too! It's so lovely to have my babies all cuddly and affectionate. I know they won't be this way forever.

Me Ka Aloha
- Elisabeth

0 comments: