Dance, Dance, Dance!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Have you ever seen the movie Charlie Brown's Christmas? I LOVE that movie so much especially the scene when they're all dancing. Lately, I've loved that scene even more because it reminds me of my own kids. Yes that's right, Rosie and Joseph dance like the Charlie Brown kids... well sorta. Before I explain, let's watch the video.



Haa haa they way they dance is so darn funny! Ok, so when my kids dance, they pretty much do the same thing. Rosie turns in circles over and over again, even if she gets dizzy and falls. She just gets up and turns more and more. I've tried to teach her some more "moves" but she likes her style best. Then we have Joseph. His style of dancing is to tilt his chin down and shake his head from side to side as if he's shaking his head "no". He'll also look up while he does his head shake thing, but only with his eyes. Haa haa, I always thought I'd have talented dancer kids since I was so into dance, and if that's going to happen my kids are going to have to learn a few more steps.

When I get a sec, I'll video tape them dancing and post it.

Me Ka Aloha
- Elisabeth

0 comments: