Coming Soon..... Rosie's Birthday!

Friday, October 21, 2011

My baby is turning 4 soon and you know what that means.... PARTY TIME! Of course I've been planning her birthday for a year now and I already have her loot-bag stuff and guest list figured out. Rosie likes to plan ahead too. She's had her wish list all figured out since the summer. Here it is...
1. Pink or purple yoga mat

2. Jasmine Barbie

3. Pocahontas Barbie

4. John Smith (Barbie?)

5. Warm slippers that look like ballet slippers

6. Barbie car

7. New Clothes

8. Mega Crayola crayon pack (the one with like 100 colors)


I'm sure there's a few more things, but I can't remember right now. I'm sure she'll remind me as the time gets closer. I can't wait to post pictures of her big day :)


Me Ka Aloha (with love)

- Elisabeth

0 comments: