Rosie is Cute When...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rosie has been interested in pulling books off the bookshelf lately, but not her books, you know the fun looking books with all the colors and pictures. No, she's apparently bored of her baby books. These days Rosie has been trying to read mine and Dave's books (does she even know what they're about? Maybe she's one of those freakishly smart kids and she's actually reading it?). The other day I caught her looking at "What to Expect When you're Expecting". Either she's preparing 20 years in advance, or she knows something I don't (I guess it IS possible that I'm preg, but unlikely). I also saw her looking at this book...
Haa haa she's too funny!! On another note, I love the way Rosie asks for things. It was pretty rough teaching her at first to say "please". Some days she's absolutely refuse to (she sit there wailing an gnashing) and Dave and I would sit there with her (sometimes for over an hour) waiting for her to say "please." Now she knows to say it every time, but she ALWAYS says it 3 times. "Apple juice Mommy. Please please please." Ahhhh she's growing up faster that I ever could imagine and she's saying so much! Soon she'll be asking to borrow the car (yikes - Dave can deal with that one).

Well better run, Joseph just bit my knee (maybe he's hungry?)

Me Ka Aloha
- Elisabeth

0 comments: