Yummy yummy!

Monday, November 21, 2011

On Saturday (November 19th) Michael tried baby food for the first time. I figure the little guy was ready because he's been mimicking chewing every time he sees me eat and he's 5 1/2 months old (already!). I've also been letting hum suck on an apple for the last few weeks and he LOVES that. When I take the apple away from him he cries his most angry cry until I bring it back. It's actually pretty funny to see. So any way, on Saturday I put a little breast milk in a bowl and mixed in some rice cereal. Michael loved it! He was a little surprised at first, but after the initial shock he did great. We even mixed in the tiniest amount of apple juice because we knew he'd love it. Unlike Joseph, who would gag when we fed him, Michael swallowed up his bowl of rice cereal and I had to make him more. Today, I think we're going to try carrots!

Me Ka Aloha
- Elisabeth

0 comments: