Post From Dave

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cute story. So today Whitney brings cupcakes to seminary to celebrate Nicole's birthday. Having some extra, she offers to let me take the remaining three cupcakes home and gives me the big white cardboard box they came in. Since I never reject food, I gladly accept her offer.

So I get home with a bunch of stuff in my hands and Rosie is waiting for me at the door with the magic fairy wand she made with Elisabeth. So she's talking to me and says "daddy, I'm gonna wave my magic wand and make some cupcakes (she honestly had no idea what was in the box (nor do I think she noticed it - this cupcake idea was completely random)". I said "oh that's cute
honey". Then I remembered that I had the cupcakes. Perfect! So I said "Rosie, why don't you do your magic spell one more time and see if you can make cupcakes appear inside this box. So she sings "bibbity bobbity boo!" and touches the box with her wand. I open the box, to her absolute amazement, revealing the three cupcakes.

You should have seen the look on her face! At first she was awestruck, but soon started shaking out of pure excitement. Not sure what she's going to try to make next with her magic wand, but hopefully we'll have some of whatever it is in stock!

0 comments: