So Fresh and So Clean

Friday, April 26, 2013

Today is Friday. Usually on Friday nights Dave and I watch a movie or have friends over, or something a little more exciting than our usual day to day stuff. Unfortunately for me, Dave is away tonight at a church activity and I'm home with the cuties. Around 8 pm I started to put them to bed, which went pretty smoothly considering the fact that I had to lure them away from the ipod. They were so awesome with teeth brushing and didn't put up their usual fuss. They listened nicely during prayers and stories. After I left the room I could hear them wishing upon the stars outside their windows. "I wish for a car and a dinosaur." Guess who said that? "Joseph, you're not supposed to tell anyone your wish. I'm going to make a wish, but I won't tell you."  Now guess who said THAT?


After the littles finally settled down, I decided to have some me time. Oh how glorious that was. It's been a while since I really pampered myself... ok, I didn't really even do that tonight, but I did take extra care. I busted out a moisturizing face mask and let it do it's magic for about 10 minutes. Then I washed it off, applied eye cream and a skin repair serum. I have to say, I feel refreshed and girly, and at 8 months pregnant, and feeling like a cow most days, this was exactly what I needed. What girl doesn't love a moisturizing face mask?

Next week my plans are to get my hair cut and go for a manicure and pedicure. With the warmer weather on it's way (and a baby) I figured it would be perfect timing for all those things. 

Can't wait!

Me Ka Aloha

- Elisabeth

0 comments: