Super Quick Post - my kids are so darn CUTE!

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm gonna make this quick...


Last night I overheard Joseph singing "somewhere over the rainbow" when he should have been in bed. He doesn't know all the words so he kept on repeating "somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue.... once in a lullaby!"

Tonight when we came home from Costco, Rosie was standing by the door, taking her sweet time coming inside. I opened the door and said "come on in Rosie!" She then said "oh I was just wishing on a star and I'm not finished yet."

Michael has learned to pull himself to standing and today he took a step while holding onto the couch!! I wonder if he'll walk sooner than the other two. He also learned to clap his hands, which is so adorable!

Me Ka Aloha
- Elisabeth

0 comments: