When I Grow Up...

Monday, February 6, 2012

A had a little conversation with Rosie today.


Rosie - "I'm going to be a mommy when I grow up and you'll be a grandma."
Me - "How many kids are you going to have?"
Rosie - "Maybe five. I'm going to buy a car with enough seats for five kids."
Me - "What are you going to name them?"
Rosie - "A girl named Seelissa and another girl named Kenina, and Anakita for the last girl."
Me- "and what about the boys?"
Rosie - "Snonot and Cahnye."

She certainly like original names. She named one of her Barbies "Aka". We'll see what she REALLY names her babies when the time comes :)

In other news, Dave promised to let me name the next baby. I'm not currently pregnant, but I'm excited to have full license to name baby #4 what ever I want :) This will be fun!

Me Ka Aloha
- Elisabeth

0 comments: